Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Aunt Dianne

Aunt Dianne Hickey

This is a picture of my dad's family.  From left to right at the top: Aunt Dorothy, my dad, Irma (my grandmother), Bill Ham, Charlotte Ham
Bottom row:  Marne with Esther in his lap, Emily Snyman, Charles Snyman
and Jackie Ham


Aunt Dororthy with my grandfather. She is holding Dianne and Marne is holding Donna.
    It was a exciting, but also a little scary going to meet my Aunt Dianne.  We couldn't get in touch with her before the Jinglebell Horse Show, but I knew she would be there so we decided to go and see if we could find her.  We left Saturday morning and got there about 11:00.  After asking several people where I could find her son, Scott, who was in charge of the event, we were told where she was.  I walked up to her and said, "Hello Dianne, I am Cheryl." and she replied "I knew who you were when you walked up - you look like your mom."  Then we had a great two days together talking about the Snymans.

No comments:

Post a Comment